Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Maybelline Dream Matte Foundation and Powder Combo - $8.00

There's a good deal at Walmart for Maybelline makeup.  $8.00 for a combo of Dream Matte Powder and Dream Matte Mouse foundation for people with normal to oily skin.  Usually, it's like $7-$8 for one of these!!  So, we're looking at 50% off.  There was also another deal:  $8.00 for a combo of the same powder but with the Dream Liquid Mousse foundation for normal to dry skin.  I got both since some days, my skin is dry, and on others, oily.

Ok, honestly, I guess I could have waited till Rite Aid or CVS had a buy one, get one free deal or at least the buy one, get one 50% off, but this was impulse shopping.  I know, it's horrible, right??

OMG not as horrible as the farts emanating from my doggy's ass.  gEez!  Who knew such an silent and deadly fart can come out such a cute dog?  *pinches nostrils closed*

Anyhow, I'm gonna give it a go and see how well it works and hope it doesn't clog my pores as badly as my Bare Escentuals (BE) mineral powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment