Saturday, February 12, 2011

Beauty Experiment: Monistat As Foundation Primer: Girls in the Beauty Department: Beauty: glamour.com

Beauty Experiment: Monistat As Foundation Primer: Girls in the Beauty Department: Beauty: glamour.com

I used to use the Smashbox Photo Finish and just couldn't bring myself to keep using it at the price they charge. Plus, while I liked the results overall, the Smashbox never really felt like it 'set'--it contains silicone, I think, and it honestly left my face feeling powdery and slippery at the same time if I used slightly too much. My new favorite, and one I'd recommend, is the Rimmel Fix and Perfect primer. It's also about $8 (at least in MN)and it works awesome on my undereye area and for filling in pores. And it actually dries/sets so your skin just feels like skin, except smooth and soft. My undereye concealer doesn't cake at all on a normal day and pores on my cheeks are invisible under foundation. It also keeps my nose from getting slick. You should try it!

Read More http://www.glamour.com/beauty/blogs/girls-in-the-beauty-department/2009/02/i-wore-monistat-on-my-face-las.html#ixzz1Dn7yiWew

No comments:

Post a Comment