Saturday, February 12, 2011

Bumpwatch!

Bumpwatch!: Girls in the Beauty Department: Beauty: glamour.com:


No, this post is not about with-child celebrities (I can just hear Baze breathing a sigh of relief). It's about hair "bumps," as I call them. I didn't want my "polygamist hair" post to imply I dislike high hair in general--I'm actually somewhat obsessed with it right now. And clearly, I'm not alone. Here are some of my favorite bumps-done-right:


Alas, I've yet to bump up my own head. Maybe I'll try one for my friend Kim's wedding, since she'll be rocking that side-bun-with-bump I recently showed you guys. Which bump do you guys like best?
--Petra


Read More http://www.glamour.com/beauty/blogs/girls-in-the-beauty-department/2008/05/bumpwatch.html#ixzz1DnRsups3

No comments:

Post a Comment