Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Little Somethin'-Somethin' To Try Next Time You Shower : Girls in the Beauty Department: Beauty: glamour.com

A Little Somethin'-Somethin' To Try Next Time You Shower : Girls in the Beauty Department: Beauty: glamour.com

0108-shower_puff_bd.jpg

I used a photo of a shower pouf because I know a lot of you use those. I actually have the exfoliating gloves that are sold in that same scrubby-things section of the drugstore. They give me a more intense scrub and help me get at hard-to-reach areas like the backs of my thighs. Anyway, the other day, I was feeling particularly dry and itchy and was inspired to put some deep conditioner on my scrubby gloves instead of soap. The results were amazing. The gloves swept away all my flakes and the conditioner instantly soothed the skin. I seriously felt like I'd just gotten a spa treatment. I can't waste pricey deep conditioner this way every day, but I think I'll do this one a week just to give my skin a treat. You should totally try it; I bet it'll work just as well with a pouf.



Read More http://www.glamour.com/beauty/blogs/girls-in-the-beauty-department/2009/01/a-little-somethinsomethin-to-t.html#ixzz1Dn5rrq6U

No comments:

Post a Comment