Saturday, February 12, 2011

Why You Might Want to Add a Pill Case to Your Drugstore Beauty List: Girls in the Beauty Department: Beauty: glamour.com

Why You Might Want to Add a Pill Case to Your Drugstore Beauty List: Girls in the Beauty Department: Beauty: glamour.com: "I know it sounds strange and how I thought of this I will never know but what I do is buy tea light candles and pull them out of the aluminum cases they come in. I then fill the tins with my products and line them in a sectioned tackle box i got from Walmart. The tackle box is thin so it holds them tight and I can fit in everything. It's also what i use to carry my makeup with me in my purse. I just used a hot glue gun to attach a small mirror to the top. Also the bottom section holds all of your brushes. Neat and compact. Works for me anyway"

"I use clean contact lense cases too. They're small enough I can get a variety of products into my carry-on bag for quick trips where I don't want to check a bag."

Read More http://www.glamour.com/beauty/blogs/girls-in-the-beauty-department/2009/10/why-a-pill-case-might-be-your.html#ixzz1DmwUsnlP

No comments:

Post a Comment