Saturday, February 12, 2011

Hair Accessory I'm Freaking Out Over: Kim Kardashian's Three-Strand Headband: Girls in the Beauty Department: Beauty: glamour.com

Hair Accessory I'm Freaking Out Over: Kim Kardashian's Three-Strand Headband: Girls in the Beauty Department: Beauty: glamour.com

Oh, Kim-Kardashian's-little-pink-headband, can you really be that cute?

Let's discuss this thing.
0204-kim-kardashian-ribbon-headband_bd.jpg
It's delicate. It's adorable. It's pink. And I love it.

Why am I so enthralled? It's different, which is always nice to see in a hair accessory. The front strand is quite obvious there, while the others...
0204-kim-kardashian-ribbon-headband-close_bd.jpg
...are nestled into her hair so they're half hidden. It's like a a little extra surprise of cuteness.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find this exact headband in our Shopping section, so I'd probably just tuck in three separate thin headwraps (like these) to get a look like this. That is unless the hairstylist happens to be reading this and happens to want to spill where the band is from (if so email me at glamourbeauty16@gmail.com, pronto).


http://www.glamour.com/beauty/blogs/girls-in-the-beauty-department/2011/02/hair-accessory-im-freaking-out.html#ixzz1DnCm40p2

No comments:

Post a Comment