Saturday, February 12, 2011

Easy Hairstyle I'm Obsessed With Today: Sexy, Bedhead-y Boho Waves: Girls in the Beauty Department: Beauty: glamour.com

Easy Hairstyle I'm Obsessed With Today: Sexy, Bedhead-y Boho Waves: Girls in the Beauty Department: Beauty: glamour.com

There's something about these messy, totally non-uniform waves on Danielle Spencer (AKA Mrs. Russell Crowe) that are calling to me today. They're all "Beth, this is what your hair should look like..." Let's go over the hairstyle in detail...

0201-bohemian-wavy-hair_bd.jpg
The messy texture, the side-pinned bangs, the way it doesn't look like it's been brushed all day? All working for me.

I know, I know, my hair is naturally wavy, but I don't often let it go in smaller haphazard locks like this. I usually do my hair in big, chunky twists and let it dry naturally, while this style would require scrunching it from the bottom up while blowdrying with a diffuser (that is if I didn't decide to create it with a curling iron, as I suspect was used here). But tomorrow, all that's going to change. If you see me on the street, I'll be the girl with the boho waves.



Read More http://www.glamour.com/beauty/blogs/girls-in-the-beauty-department/2011/02/easy-hairstyle-im-obsessed-wit.html#ixzz1DnDHJUQF

No comments:

Post a Comment