Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Super-Cute Braid Hairstyle Idea with a Twist (Literally): Girls in the Beauty Department: Beauty: glamour.com

A Super-Cute Braid Hairstyle Idea with a Twist (Literally): Girls in the Beauty Department: Beauty: glamour.com

Our collective braid obsession died down a few months ago, but this cute hairstyle on Spanish actress Blanca Suarez might just reignite it.

0120-braid-hairstyle-idea_bd.jpg
It's a loose side-braid, but when you come a little farther back, you'll see...
0120-braid-hairstyle-idea-with-twist_bd.jpg
...that her hair was twisted along the side of her head before it was braided. A side-twist/braid hybrid hairstyle, if you will.

This one would be pretty easy to recreate if you were so inclined. I'd just twist my hair down past my hear and stick in a hairpin to hold it while I braided it down. Then I'd take out the pin or leave it if I could manage to hide it. Pretty simple.



Read More http://www.glamour.com/beauty/blogs/girls-in-the-beauty-department/2011/01/a-super-cute-braid-hairstyle-i.html#ixzz1DnHMFTGy

No comments:

Post a Comment