Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Two Spots On My Body That I Strive To Keep Cute: Girls in the Beauty Department: Beauty: glamour.com

The Two Spots On My Body That I Strive To Keep Cute: Girls in the Beauty Department: Beauty: glamour.com: "its taken me years to perfect my armpit routine, but i've got is down to a smooth, silky science: most importantly, i shave only every other day at the very most and usually every 3-4 days. everyday i gently exfoliate as well using my clarisonic plus body attachment with a creamy body wash. on shaving days i use a four-blade razor to get extra close to the skin and begin by shaving upwards in the direction of the hair growth. then i work in a diagonal pattern from side to side and NEVER totally against the grain in a downwards direction. i've found this gives me close-to-the-skin hair removal and reduces the irritation afterwards. i finish daily with dove's shave minimizing deodorant. i've never used a lotion on my underarms and they are still smooth and soft using my routine. extras: i change my razor blades every 1-2 weeks and only use soap-free body wash to keep everything soft without stripping away too much of my natural moisture. i benefit from having rather flexible shoulder joints and being able to extend my arm quite far back, making the skin nice and taught when shaving; it seems to make for a closer shave than achieved by my less-flexible friends."

No comments:

Post a Comment